FirstVet 🐶 has since we started in 2016 been building a digital platform aiming to create a world where every pet can thrive, not just survive - no matter the circumstances. In order to facilitate FirstVet’s continuous international growth, we’re strengthening our product & design team with a senior product designer. You will focus on the complete e-commerce experience as a part of a holistic product going beyond just a traditional e-com store. The role requires hands-on skills in all aspects of non-technical product development, especially being adept at UI design and being able to deliver a complete project contribution from user insights, concept development to final art.
- You will create user interface design concepts and product-ready assets that are intuitive, comfortable, and immersive for our users and help us succeed in our mission to make a huge impact on pet parents' lives
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core functions and features. You think long-term about how we can change our users and their pets' lives when making decisions
- Understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into user-friendly digital experiences
- You will expand the design language and system as well as design new patterns for a distributive industry
- You drive the direction of the user experience on different touch-points and are responsible for every step of the design process, from sketch to research to the final pixels
The person we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a product designer for digital services and/or apps in a B2C company, preferably in a fast-growing international setting
- You are a fantastic visual designer with superb design skills
- You’ve shipped many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create really good consumer experiences
- You get jumpy if you’re not sketching concepts, tweaking flows, or polishing the designs
- Enjoys solving complex customer and business needs and translating them into simple and intuitive user experiences and products
- Extensive knowledge of Figma or similar tools
- Full professional proficiency in English, verbal, and writing
In order to facilitate your application, we will need a portfolio where you can demonstrate your part in the different projects.
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, an interest in pets is a plus since we have the pleasure of having plenty of dogs at the office. So, if you want to take part in changing how pet care is provided worldwide – FirstVet is the right place for you!