FirstVet 🐶 has since we started in 2016 been building a digital platform aiming to create a world where every pet can thrive, not just survive - no matter the circumstances. In order to facilitate FirstVet’s continuous international growth, we’re strengthening our product & design team with a senior product manager.
In this role you will be focused on the activation and onboarding journey, successfully bringing pet parents into our experience on our mobile app and web platforms. The Activation team views the digital pet experience as the key contact point for our customers, both helping them to understand our value proposition and creating the “glue” that holds our product verticals together. They are responsible for pushing the envelope on what tomorrow’s digital treatment experiences will be for millions of pet parents in a holistic product going beyond telehealth and traditional e-com.
You will be based, together with your team, in Stockholm, but have a lot of international contacts with our different country organizations to best ensure a continuous growth in all our markets.
- Own the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for activation of new pet parents globally across Web, iOS, and Android
- Work with our data science and user research teams to identify and leverage key growth opportunities, uncover new opportunities, and together with your team translate those insights into hypotheses, tests, and features for how we can improve the product.
- Proactively working with product improvements, prioritization of requests among the markets to be the trusted advisor in customer onboarding and activation
- Represent and support our country managers and the partnership team in the sales process as well as onboarding new and existing partners
- Building strong, collaborative relationships across design, engineering, and marketing to help coordinate efforts and drive adoption and usage
- Work with the wider Product and Tech leadership team to shape overall product strategy, define how we build product to balance short and long term value creation, and have a close collaboration with our CPO.
The person we are looking for has:
- 5+ years as a product manager in a high performing, cross-functional team in an agile environment, preferably towards B2C
- Are analytically skilled, data driven, and feel comfortable to track and manage KPIs, enjoy working with large amounts of data and have a demonstrated ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- A customer-centric approach with a good understanding of UX design principles and familiarity using research, analytics and experimentation to guide decision making
- Experience conducting A/B testing and funnel optimization techniques
- It is considered a plus if you have previous experience working on growth, onboarding or activation
- Full professional proficiency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, it goes without saying that an interest in animals is highly desirable. We’re a pet-oriented organization and it’s not unusual to run into our office dogs 🐶 or for a cat 🐱 to join our Zoom calls!