FirstVet has been building a digital platform since we started in 2016, mainly aiming to create a world where every pet can thrive, not just survive - no matter the circumstances. In order to facilitate FirstVet’s continuous international growth, we’re strengthening our tech team.
You will work in a small cross-functional autonomous team focusing on building the future of pet care by developing our product. Regardless of your experience, we are expecting you to actively challenge yourself as well as your colleagues in improving our services. You have the ability to independently, or with the support of your team drive technical solutions from start to completion. Learning is fundamental, not just in terms of new technologies, but also the understanding of what drives our customers to use our services within the product.
- Design and develop iOS and Android mobile applications, written in NativeScript, Angular, and TypeScript;
- Work in close cooperation with our product team to create intuitive and
engaging UI/UX solutions;
- Improve and streamline our mobile application delivery pipeline;
- Make sure that we have good metrics, monitoring and alerting in place.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with React Native
- Experience in application development Android and iOS
- Experience with CI CD
- Familiarity with testing practices: Automated tests, Appium, Detox
- Familiarity with setting up video libraries
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English both spoken and written, since we are a global organization, currently present in seven markets.
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, it goes without saying that an
interest in animals is highly desirable. We’re a pet-oriented organization and it’s not
unusual to run into our office dogs or for a cat to join our Zoom calls!