FirstVet 🐶 has since we started in 2016 been building a digital platform aiming to create a world where every pet can thrive, not just survive - no matter the circumstances. In order to facilitate FirstVet’s continuous international growth, we’re strengthening our product & design team with a Senior Product Manager of our Partnerships Team.
On our way of making high-quality pet care available to millions of pets, besides our direct-to-consumer approach, our partners play a key role in facilitating access to our services to numerous pet parents. Therefore, in the role your focus will be on strengthening our relationships with the partners by refining our integration process and tailoring our offering to unique partner needs.
- Enrich and reinforce existing partnerships, and work on strategies to become the partner of choice for insurance providers;
- Understand the dynamics and goals of the partnering organization and customize the product in order to maximize its value for the partners and end users;
- Participate in building and maintaining integrations;
- Come up with new solutions in accordance with specific needs of the partner, while also being compliant with FirstVet mission and goals, and work on implementing those solutions;
- Work side by side with the commercial team to range of short and long term needs of our commercial strategy.
The person we are looking for has:
- 5+ years as a product manager in a high performing, cross-functional team in an agile environment, preferably towards B2B
- Experience in integrations with partners in B2B environment
- High level of stakeholder management & communication skills
- Exposure towards working with commercial teams
- Experience in collaborating with partners through different stages, from early to late stage partnerships
- Good technical understanding of how integrations work from partnership perspective, and ability to create a structured view on how to extend existing product
- Good understanding of the product, and what the partner needs are; ability to bring in together the value proposition of where we create maximum value.
- Full professional proficiency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, it goes without saying that an interest in animals is highly desirable. We’re a pet-oriented organization and it’s not unusual to run into our office dogs 🐶 or for a cat 🐱 to join our Zoom calls!